Dr. Amarpreet Hothi
Dr. Amarpreet Kaur Hothi has been committed to the practice of dentistry and prides herself as the dental caregiver for the whole family. She has graduated dentistry from a prestigious University in India and has followed that up with a two year qualifying programme in dentistry from the University of Toronto. Dr. Hothi keeps herself abreast of the latest advances in dentistry thus ensuring that her patients receive the best care. She constantly upgrades her education by attending several courses and conventions. Her continuing education is mainly focused on implants, surgeries and Orthodontics. Dr. Hothi believes in the philosophy of "informed decision making" when it comes to her patients. She and her staff explain at great length all treatment options with pros and cons thus making it easy for her patients to make a well educated decision when it comes to their dental health. Dr. Hothi is an active member of:
- South Asian Dental Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Royal College Of Dental Surgeons Of Ontario
- North Indian Medical and Dental Association of Canada
- IDIA- International Dental Implant Association.
- International Straight Wire of Orthodontics.